Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Barry Sr.'s Acquisition!

OK so anyone that knows me knows that hell will not only freeze over but thaw and freeze again before I allow any kind of real animal head to grace the walls of my house. They are not wall decoration just as much as farm implements are not lawn decorations! Well......... Barry Vicki and Little man took a trip to Oregon to visit relatives. Barry Sr.'s Grandfather, I'm sure was being very kind and thoughtful when he gave Barry these to bring home. Obviously the man has not met me! And Barry has friggin lost his mind bringing these things home. I allowed him to marry my daughter but thats as far as it goes! I cannot believe he strapped one of these into the passenger seat and drove home like that. Proud as a peacock when he arrived home. Needless to say they are going straight to storage and he is welcome to visit them there whenever he wants!

1 comment:

TEAM LINDSAY said...

I'm with you. Deer belong in the forest. Or the freezer. Not on the wall...