Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tyson and all his visitors!

The Happy Little Family!
Grandma Roach
Snuggle with me grandpa!
Grandpa Roach
Aunti Brianna
He won't take formula so maybe sushi?
Wide Awake!
Daddy, Tyson, and Cousin Barry
Daddy and his "Buddy"
Mom and her precious little man
Vicki is thinking I'm glad it's her in that gown!
Grandma
Aunti Vicki
Grandpa
Barry Jr.
Tyson is doing much better! He is out of the NICU and breathing just fine. He has to learn to eat now and he will be in the clear. Here are just some of the visitors he has had.


Barry Jr. holding Tyson

2 comments:

TEAM LINDSAY said...

Oh my gosh, he is SOOO cute you guys! I swear it looks like he's smiling already in that photo with his Grandpa Roach!! And Little Man is so sweet with him, patting his arm. Margie, you have 2 super adorable grandsons - give them both hugs from me!

TEAM LINDSAY said...

And Jamie looks great by the way! She's a lucky mama to be surrounded by so many people who love her and her baby boy!! Give her a hug from me too!