Saturday, July 4, 2009

Third Baby Shower of the Day!!



































What a busy day! This is the Third Baby Shower of the day. All our friends and family joined us for Jamie's 2nd baby shower. We all had such a good time. It was great to see everyone again. We traveled all the way from Idaho to Elk Grove so arranging this shower was a challenge. Thanks to Don and Donna for having it at their home. I can't thank Julie, Pat, Ed, and Debbie enough for all they did for me that day. They cooked, set up, cleaned up and made the day very easy for me!
We had a baby food eating contest. Guys feed the girls first. They got to eat peaches. When it was the guys turn we turned the tables on them. They had to eat baby food meat! It was hilarious. These big strong men spitting out stuff they expect their babies to eat!

I even got to meet my new grandnephew Eli for the first time. What a sweet little man. Check out the Bacon blog to see this precious little man.

No comments: