Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Margie and James!!!

Today I turned 50 years old. This is a milestone birthday for most. For me it became just another day. As we get older our birthdays seem less important to us. Well all that changed for me today. My Birthday became a very important and happy day. My neice, Denise, gave me a wonderful Birthday present. She made me a Grand Aunt! My handsome and precious Grand Nephew made his appearence today! Almost 50 years to the minute from when I made mine. This is the second time Denise has made me an aunt. She was my first neice 30 years ago! Today I happily relinquish all recognition of any future birthdays to my Beautiful little Grand Nephew, James Henry Lindsay IV. I'm just happy the rule isn't out with the old and in with the new! Mom, Dad, and Little Man are all doing well and adjusting with the help of Dawn, Dave and Jean! (Grand Parents) I hope to be lucky enough to make a trip out to help with him in May.

No comments: